14 Rules To Writing A Better Article
It’s been a long while since i shared a post here on omoscowonder.com, and surely, it’s a long while, so i want to make it up to you, by giving you, the best fourteen useful advice to earn money as a writer, and to make it as a blogger too.
That’s is why i titled this article; 14 Useful Advices For Writers
I would not be beating around the bush here, so here are some advices which will help you write articles better and make your clients/blog readers wanting more!
When searching and gathering up this list, i start thinking, and yes, i got the drill, the best bloggers with most readers always use this secretive tips to getting their writers glued, and yes, like the last tip, Profanity, i dislike it when a blogger is doing this and it always get me tired.
14 Rules To Writing A Better Article;
1. Writers, i mean good writers, should avoid aliteration, and not once, but Always.
2. Please make sure, that while writing articles, you should NEVER use Prepositions words to end sentences with.
Examples of Preposition is; in, from, to, out of….. etc
3. Please, stop using cliches like the plague. They’re old hat and way off line.
4. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
5. Be more or less specific and always straight to the point.
6. Please, good writers should never generalize. Never ever.
7. Always be consistent.
8. Don’t be redundant: don’t use more words than necessary, It’s highly superfluous.
9. Don’t use rhetorical questions? most people don’t use it and it’s primitive though.
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement!
11. Please always use the apostrophe in it’s proper place and omit it when its not needed, because most people always read using this sign, so put them to good use.
12. Do not always use commas that are not necessary.
13. Please and please, do not use hyperbole; not one in a million can do it effectively.
14. Profanity is not always accepted, so do good to avoid it.
Whenever i read a blog post and see anything profine, i just close the tap. as simple as that.
So yes, this is it, here are 14 tips to be a good writer, and it’s working great.
if you are the observant type, you will surely noticed that the “top bloggers” in your niche are using this 14 (more or less) tips.
So you can start using it today, and surely, your readers will keep growing and will certainly increase like lightening.
Are you using this tips already? or would you consider using them now?
Which one of the 14 tips are not suppose to make the list?
i would be thrilled if you drop your comment using the comment box below.
Thanks for reading and i hope you subscribe to get more!