Yes, the title said it all, am truly a big hater of Blogengage, but before I share the reasons why I said this, I want you to read how I come to know about Blogengage.
I have known a blogger friend for some years now, and whenever we’re discussing, he’s always praising Blogengage, and he never fail to tell me that they’re the BEST bloggers community in today’s cyber-world, in short, he terms them, “Bloggers Heaven”.
Well, you wouldn’t blame him, because it’s his heaven, when he started blogging, his traffic stats is always under 500 Unique visitors a day, and no matter how much he writes, his traffic never increases.
Truth is, I never knew how he heard/got into Blogengage, but I guess it’s because he must have been reading and searching for “Best Place to Promote Blog Posts and Gain Traffic”.
His website alexa before joining Blogengage was 90,000 and above.
But barely two weeks after joining Blogengage, his blogging story changed for good!, I personally noticed drastic and positive changes in his blog traffic, visitors and of course, his new blogging friends and comments on HIS website.
You might be asking, why do you need comments on a post?
Well, truth is, if you have a blog that rarely gets comment, then your visitors will surely get bored, because it would seem like they’re the only ones visiting your blog, and there’s simply no user engagement there.
What’s even more surprising, is that advertisers ALWAYS look at your blog users engagement before buying an ad space on your blog, so don’t even drag further, all bloggers need Comments on their BLOG to make it look alive!
Changes When My Friend Joined Blogengage.
I noticed that his blogging friends changed, from normal friends to pro-bloggers like Zac Johnson, Easley of Weblogbetter, among others.
His users engagement increased, because since he’s sharing his blog posts in Blogengage, which is the main reason why it was created at the first place by Brian, and for every blog posts he posted and shared in Blogengage, I noticed that he always have comments on his blog posts, and his user engagement increased from basically 1% to a whooping 70% and yes, all thanks to Blogengage.
Finally, I noticed something that got me gasping for air, his alexa got as low as 33k and it’s still coming down.
Since his visitors increased and his user engagement increased too, there was a significant to his earnings, before joining this awesome blogging community, he was earning a meagre of $166 or less from Adsense, but from his last Adsense Check so Far, he earned a whooping $600+ dollars!!! And that increased my Jealousy of not entering into this social network for bloggers!
15 + Reasons Why Every Blogger (Including You) Need to Join Blogengage.
1. User Engagement: You will certainly noticed users engagement in your blog, since everyone in this blogging community is a blogger, they always comment to build backlink to their website and also help share your blog post with their blogging friends.
2. Free Social Shares: Another wonderful thing I noticed about this awesome blogging community is that there’s a need to help fellow bloggers, they can go as far as sharing your blog posts with their friends on social media, like Facebook, twitter, linkdeln among others which will increase your traffic.
3. Free Backlinks: This comes in two stages, when you share your blog post on Blogengage, you will certainly have an authority link pointing back to your to the blog post, which will help you rank for that targeted keyword, and don’t forget, Blogengage is an authority website, and a link from there to your blog post will certainly boost your ranking in serp (search engines recent pages).
Less I forget, Blogengage is ranked 8266 according to alexa, which is as at the time of writing this post.
If your blog post is useful, amazing, blogengage helps get your blog post to other bloggers, who might link back to any of your blog post for sure without even asking you to pay!.
4. Publicize: This is one of the main reason why this community was created, to help publicise your blog to the world, and When I say to them world, I mean, to every single blogger available, because one thing is for sure, when you join blogengage, which is specifically designed to gets other members/users (which are also bloggers) to get to know your blog, and this will certainly increase your traffic, your authority and help you dominate your niche.
5. Your Blogging Knowledge Increases: When you become a member of this community, you will come across hundreds of resources that would certainly help solve your blogging challenges.
You will see blog posts from bloggers who shares how they are increasing their blog traffic and how you can do it too.
There’s too much Secret shared in Blogengage, and it’s opened ONLY to their members!
6. Post Moderation: Yes, it’s not some kind of place where anyone can just come and publish a spamming post, before seeing any post live on blogengage, it goes through their moderation guidelines, so I promise you, you are entitled to SEE only the BEST in blog engage.
7. Help From Top Players: As a member of blogengage, you will be entitled to see their forum, it’s kind of opened to elite bloggers only, where you can get help almost instantly.
With Blog engage forum, you can ask any question related to blogging, and you will get help from their experts and other bloggers who have gone through that phase.
8. Increases Website Authority: Yes, this might sound funny, but immediately you become a member of Blog engage, you can start building backlinks to your website/blog post.
Do you know about Domain Authority? And do you know the main factor to increasing Your Domain Authority?
Having links from related blog does not only help increase your ranking in Google and other Search engine, but it also help increase your blog domain authority.
9. Help Rank You Better: Matt Cutts once disclosed that having high pagerank links from unrelated blog, is almost scrap link, because the blog users and content is simply unrelated to your audience, not minding the Pagerank.
Even if you have a pr3 backlink from an unrelated blog, a pr1 link from a related blog, can help boost your blog ranking in serp, since this will show google that you’re active and that other blogs are linking to you.
What am trying to tell you here is that as a blogengage member, if you start commenting on other blogger’s post related to you, you will certainly see an increase in your organic traffic.
10. Adsense Revenue Program: Blogengage wants the very the best for you, so they have an adsense revenue program for you! where you can earn money from your articles/ post links, and since blogengage is ranking high for some keywords in search engine, you can be sure of earning more.
11. You’re Free to Connect to Top Bloggers: Don’t even mention this! When you visit blog engage, you will be surprised to see bloggers who are using it, and give me the pleasure of me of introducing just a few of them!
The blogs which is using Blogengage to syndicate their contents and help drive in more traffic is:
Hot Blog Tips
Small Business Finance
12. Community Blog: That’s it, being a member of this awesome community, you are entitled, I mean, it’s your right to post on the community blog, and also get a backlink pointing to your blog.
13. High Pagerank Directory: Just too much offer from one NETWORK, I really think Blogengage is over doing it here, with their highly organised and non – link saturated directory, you can add your keyword as your anchor text and build some backlink pointing back to your blog.
14. Free Seo E-book: Yes, I promise you, you’re on the right ride which will help push your blog to the next level, this e-book is handwritten by Brian himself, and when you go through this e-book, your blogging career will never be the same again.
15. Content Syndication: Blogengage helps syndicate your content to thousands of bloggers without you, having to do any single work, all you need to do, is just to add your RSS feed, and viola, you’re done!
No other bloggers social networking website does this. you need manual submissions, but with Blogengage, it’s all on autopilot.
Other Hidden Bonus
Gosh, am so writing and there are just more inside blog engage, than I can describe here, so let me give you a tip: You’ll get some free coins to help promote your twitter account from one of the best Twitter Traffic tool among Others!
Why I hate BlogEngage:
Sorry, I should have put the blame on myself, had I joined blogengage before, I would certainly be among top bloggers in my niche today, had I join blogengage, I would have certainly gotten to a better place.
But am not regretting, because I have already registered! So what are you waiting for?
Why not register today and enjoy the Packages that comes with this Bloggers Social Network?
I would love to Hear from You:
Have you ever heard of blogengage before?
Are you a member already?
If yes, then is blogengage really promoting your blog?
Would you love to join Blogengage?
Please don’t read all this without sharing your thoughts using the comment box below, and like I said, I would love to hear from YOU.
Thanks for reading.